But I did not attend classes.
I saw the movie on the weekend Separately.
When I saw the poster of this movie, before watching this movie, I thought that this film was a typical light comedy. Also good evaluation of the film makes me have a lot of expectations.
The contents of the actual movie was very heavy and in-depth movie.
This movie is about the african-american's human rights in the U.S.A.
Racism in the United States on the issue, I became aware of the seriousness,
In addition, despite being a nation that discrimination was reminiscent of Korea's appearance.
I looked for news articles related to it.
'By The Rivers Of Babylon' famous vocal group with his song 'Bonnie M.' activity started to be defectors.
National tour concert in Korea on the eve saw the lead singer Liz M.Mitchell cheered the relay movement about againsting repartrate north korean refugees.'
"I am African-Jamaican and my ancestors suffered as slaves for hundreds of years.
The liberation of Negro slaves, because someone with the blacks.
Even so, "people power (people power) to kill anyone unless you can do anything, and tomorrow, I will fight together about of refugees for freedom and liberty," she said.


No comments:
Post a Comment